Tuesday 22 May 2018

Its a nice day for a vegan, white wedding! Our summer inspired wedding theme photoshoot

Summer wedding photoshoot with Emi Jewellery


When you’re dripping in gold & you look a million dollars....

What an amazing opportunity I got to connect with such a creative team! So a few months ago, I sent in some of my vegan jewellery to one of the organisers of this wedding themed shoot. Today, I've had back some of the images, and well, they're fierce!!! Basically, our accessory game is STRONG if I dont say so myself. The above pictures is one of my favourite looks from the day.

The beautiful model, Mica is wearing the Gold Block Cuff & the Art Deco Cuff both are shown here in this amazing gold colour. Both bracelets, and many more are all available from our website or you can shop them from our online concession over at Lookagain.co.uk

I love the vibe when on set at a photoshoot. Everyone just vibes together and its so great to see ideas being bounced off one another. I think its actually one of the most favourite things I love about my job. 


Credits for the photo shoot:
Photographer: @annabel_farley_photography 
Bridalwear: @ouimadam1 
Makeup: @zoeeozmua
Model: @allaboutmica

The above links will take your directly to their Instagram pages, please be sure to check them out and if you feel like it, give them a follow too!!

Until the next shoot!

Love as always,
Xander xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment