Monday 16 January 2012

Behind the scenes at my day job...

So, as most of you already know, I also work a day job for a new fashion brand based here in Manchester called Mee Mee.

Seeing the array of colours which arrived at my desk this morning, it really got me in the mood for SS12 and this stock lends it’s self so well to the key trend colour pop which is all over the highstreet and as seen in the SS12 fashion shows last year.




From chunky knits, so acid bright skinny jeans this season is set to be all about colour (which is a bit of a bummer for me, seeing as I mostly wear black!)






Check the over-sized tops, the coloured knitwear and uber bright jeans. These are priced at a modest £34.99 for a pair of jeans and from £24.99 for one of these fab bright knits.





They will be online from next week, so keep on checking back!

Love, Xander. x

No comments:

Post a Comment