Tuesday 17 January 2012


After a busy morning at the office, I thought sod it, I’m going out to treat myself for some toff-toff style dinner. After all, we all deserve it once in a while.

A friend of mine found this quaint café called Time to Teatox based in the center of Manchester, close to Piccadilly Gardens.

Picture – home made cakes, treats and THEE biggest selection of tea I have ever seen.



I finally settled on a parsnip soup & falafel flat bread combo with some Raspberry tea. It wasn’t cheap at £11 odd for dinner, but my god it was worth it.

I thoroughly recommend the place. The staff were friendly and the food all home made which I find is the icing on the cake. Ok, so it did take a little time to arrive, but hey-ho when your having food made to order, its well worth the wait!

Love, Xander. x

No comments:

Post a Comment