Tuesday 10 January 2012

ASOS New season trends just arrived!









Thanks to the press at ASOS for sharing these images with us!

With spring in full swing, I couldn’t help but check out to see what the bigger brands are doing for this new season trend. One of my favourite collections so far for the season (and I know it has only just started, but when I love something…I REALLY love something) was what ASOS have produced.

From Navajo inspired key pieces to ice-cream coloured jeans, their new in collections are just beautiful.

ASOS really have covered all of the key trenmds this season, and as usual have put their own stamp on the collection (which is what we love the most here at Emi HQ)

Why not preview our NEW IN section for some extra special jewellery to match your brand new ASOS dress?

Love,

Team Emi. X x

No comments:

Post a Comment