Thursday 29 March 2012

Madonna's new album "MDNA"


So, being a gay man, many people automatically assume me & Madge are like two peas in a pod, I wear pink all the time and scream at the sight of a rainbow...in fact, it couldn't be further from the truth. Me and Steven are just like 2 "normal" lads, yeah I guess I have got a bit of an airy-fairy side to me, who hasn't?

I got given Madonna's new album "MNDA". Ive only got 2 songs in and it's absolutely amazing. Ive always been a fan of psytrance mixed in with a bit of cybergoth, and a few years ago (before it got everywhere, I fell in love with dub step) anyway, Madge's album, 2nd song Gang Bang is by far, for me, the best song she's done, probably ever.

Half way through it remixes into a dubstep track, blew me away. Check out the song on YOUTUBE. No videos as such yet, but I can't wait to see it...!

Even as I type, the 3rd song's just come on..."Im addicted" yeah Madge, OK you've won me over...I can feel the gay taking over me...and I don't care! ha ha.

Track listing:

- Girls Gone Wild
- Gang Bang
- I'm Addicted
- Some Girls
- I Don't Give A
- Turn Up the Radio
- Give Me All Your Luvin'
- B-day Song
- Superstar
- I'm a Sinner
- Masterpiece
- Falling Free
- Love Spent
- I F***ed Up
- Beautiful Killer

Her sound has totally changed over the years, the 3rd track I'm addicted has vibes of underground tunes, darker clubs and more hard-core raving, which surprising is what I am all about, it's the hippie side to me...!!

I totally recommend buying her album!

Give it a try, she's converted me, and Ive never really been a fan of Madge. Ive even gone so far as to look for her tour videos to see what she's like in concert...totally embracing the gay side to me...why not?!

Happy dancing!

Love, Xander. xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment