Friday 7 February 2014

GOOGLE SPORTING THE GAY FLAG COLOURS FOR THE OLYMPICS 2014



As we are all aware of the recent disgusting, barbaric homophobic behaviour footage coming out of Russia, to my relief its fantastic to see that Google changed their homepage image today sporting the colours of the gay flag.

Speaking as a gay man myself, I am so thankful to live in a liberated free country such as Switzerland. I don't understand why the European Governments don't group together and speak out against the Russian Government?

Instead of boycotting the Olympics which is what I have heard rumours around the internet, we should all go, Together, sporting the gay flag. I don't believe in rioting but I believe in standing up for yourself against this barbaric behaviour.

From a very concerned Xander.




No comments:

Post a Comment