Sunday 29 April 2012

Marilyn Manson art work & Interview with Vogue Italia

I have always been a fan of the shock rocker Marilyn Manson since about the age of 12 or 13. I grew up a "goth" and could relate to him to kind of flick 2 fingers up to the rest of the world and to express who I wanted to be. 

Marilyn has always inspired me to be the best and to do what I want, and I think his artwork speaks of that too. Taken from his website MarilynManson.com some of my favourites are below:








Since emigrating,  and now living in the Italian speaking part of Switzerland, to my amazement Vogue Italia have done an interview with Marilyn speaking of his newest song "Born Villain". Ive checked out the images with Vogue, and am shocked - fashion turned metal featuring one of the metal legends of my time??

Its great to see fashion embracing all genres of music/culture - check out the pics below and the main article of Vogue Italia HERE.





Other images from:
www.vogue.it

No comments:

Post a Comment