Tuesday 5 June 2018

Our new, minimalist, vegan friendly jewellery, mini-giraffe necklace is now online

Minimalist vegan fashion jewellery by Emi


Minimalist vegan fashion jewellery by Emi

Minimalist vegan fashion jewellery by Emi

This little guy was a part of my very first collection that I sold through Freemans.com back in 2015 when my brand, Emi Jewellery, first got launched into the UK High Street. It was part of my Christmas gifting collection. Recently, he’s been getting more and more attention so I’ve decided to re-launch the mini giraffe necklace. My jewellery isn’t necessarily season dependent. I don’t follow trends, I just go with what my heart tells me to do. My heart is telling me: relaunch him! Relaunch him! So that’s what I’ve gone ahead and done. @milliemelissab (Insta) sent me this cute pic of her mini giraffe necklace and I wanted to share with you! I’ll let you know in the next few months when the necklace will be back online at Freemans. I’ve got a meeting booked with their buying team & then the necklace will be scheduled and re-launched. Watch this space! In the meantime, I’ve released a few units early through my website, just click the link to shop direct. It’s on special offer now at £12. I can’t guarantee how much it will be rereleased for, so if you’re interested, snap one up today! Lots of love as always! 🦒 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment