Monday 19 March 2018

One day photoshoot with London photographer & stylist: Cansu Ozkaraca


A few weeks ago I connected on Instagram with London based photographer & stylist Cansu Ozkaraca. As soon as I came across her work, I knew that she just had that special thing that I am always looking for when it comes to my brand, Emi Jewellery.

Cansu's work heavily focusses on layering, mixed with vintage and is quintessentially British in look and feel. 

Cansu (as pictured) is photographed wearing the 1920s Gem Earrings in silver. The earrings are online in our UK concession over at Lookagain or can be bought directly from the website.



Blogger babe Vintageena (also as pictured) shot this collection for me in the makeover for the label and I couldn't be happier with the collection.

Let me know what you think and keep on tagging #EmiJewellery at Insta.

Love,
Xand x

No comments:

Post a Comment