Monday 18 September 2017

Black reindeer hat & scarf set online now at Freemans.com!


A few months ago we posted about some projects that we were developing for this FW season. One of which was the extension of our collections into scarves. One of the styles that we really believed in was this unique reindeer scarf and hat set (shown here in black) which we developed it in 5 colours. 

Gabi has styled this look in an amazing set over at Polyvore.

I love this look, and whats more, the Starbucks latte she chose to use it with Almond Milk. Total side note here, but I'm on a self discovery journey and one of the most radical changes I have made is by making a conscious decision to drop cow's milk from my diet moving more into a vegan lifestyle. Ive been vegetarian since I was around 15 years old, now I'm 30.

You'll notice from our posts over at Instagram I have been pushing for more and more organic and vegan food choices. Let us know what you think of them? Have you noticed a change in your shopping habits? We want to know.

Anyway, this scarf set is now online at Freemans its priced at £28.- for the set, which I think is a really good price!!

Cant wait to hear your thoughts!!

Ciao
Xander. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment