Wednesday 30 August 2017

SS18 Jewellery preview - what direction are we going?


One of the things that I always loved about working in head office in my career was knowing what styles were being developed for the season ahead. I always shopped backwards to what season were in the shops and well, my wardrobe was always a bit confusing...

For spring next year, I have been inspired by flowers - who'd have thought it right, florals, in spring? (A little quote then from The Devil Wears Prada) anyway, I've been looking at dread flowers and how they can be incorporated in jewellery. One of my favourite styles that we have developed is this Daisy necklace that features a flat fairy pressed between two pieces of glass.

We've got a whole range of dried flowers coming out, I just can't wait for Christmas to be over and done with and then this beautiful new range will be launching!! In the mean time, check out whats gone live now at Lookagain.

Stay tuned!
Love, Xander x


1 comment: