Friday 2 September 2011

Make AArt N0t WAR ♥

So, it seems that the London riots have finally come to a close and everything is dying down. I fail to see what rioting had a positive effect on the country?

Britain, as we know it is "meant" to be part of this super economy where we can have pretty much, anything we want. Has this greed been that instilled into the youth of today that they think they can just go out and take what they want? I surely hope not.

Small businesses just as us are trying to make a positive change in the world and yet a group of youths smear Britain's reputation with the same brush. It simply is not fair.

I am British. I am hard-working. I respect the planet.


It's simple. Make art NOT war.


Love Xander.

xXx

p.s. The image belongs to MotherLondon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment